Discover the exciting new features of software v2.90 for your HAMILTON-G5/S1 ventilators!
The all new software v2.90 for the HAMILTON-G5/S1* includes the following changes:
- Two new buttons for Assessment and Recruitment in the P/V Tool® Pro settings and improvements to default values
- Changes to INTELLiVENT®-ASV®* default values and alarm priorities
- Esophageal pressure waveform and monitoring in HiFlowO2
- Expiratory trigger sensitivity can be set Off in noninvasive ventilation for all patient groups
- Change to synchronization windows
- Change to volume limitation (V limit) in neonatal mode**
- Improved flow sensor calibration guide for all patient groups
- Improved preoperational checks
- Control names changed to ΔPcontrol, ΔPsupport, and ΔPinsp
- Operator's Manual accessible during ventilation via scanable QR code
- Possible to enable nebulization during standby
This software update is available for all HAMILTON-G5/S1 ventilators, but will not be available immediately for all markets (depending on the country registration)***. For more information on this and other improvements, please refer to the latest HAMILTON-G5/S1 Operator’s Manual below or contact your local representative for Hamilton Medical products.
*Not all features or ventilators available in all markets
**Not all changes available in all markets
***Not yet available for Japan or China
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional training or for standard treatment guidelines in your facility. Any recommendations made in this article with respect to clinical practice or the use of specific products, technology or therapies represent the personal opinion of the author only, and may not be considered as official recommendations made by Hamilton Medical AG. Hamilton Medical AG provides no warranty with respect to the information contained in this article and reliance on any part of this information is solely at your own risk.