I could not ask for better support.
My experience with Hamilton Medical from start to finish has been excellent, from the sales people to the clinical specialists. I cannot say enough about how supportive they were and helpful. I could not ask for better support.
University Medical Center, Lubbock (TX), USA
University Medical Center (UMC) is a public, non-profit 412-bed hospital in Lubbock and the leader in comprehensive healthcare delivery in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. UMC is the primary hospital of the UMC Health System and is owned by the taxpayers of Lubbock County, Texas. It serves as the primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC).
- Founded in: 1978
- Total number of beds: 412
- Number of ICU beds (adults): 21
- Number of NICU beds: 42 (UMC Children’s Hospital)
- Hamilton Medical vents in use: 20 HAMILTON-C3
- Patient groups: adult, pediatric, neonatal