Very pleased with the customer support from evaluation to after the purchase.
We have been very pleased with the customer support from the time we did the evaluation all the way through the purchase, and even after the purchase. The sales reps and the clinical specialist have been very responsive to our needs.
University Medical Center, Lubbock (TX), USA
University Medical Center (UMC) is a public, non-profit 412-bed hospital in Lubbock and the leader in comprehensive healthcare delivery in West Texas and Eastern New Mexico. UMC is the primary hospital of the UMC Health System and is owned by the taxpayers of Lubbock County, Texas. It serves as the primary teaching hospital for the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC).
- Founded in: 1978
- Total number of beds: 412
- Number of ICU beds (adults): 21
- Number of NICU beds: 42 (UMC Children’s Hospital)
- Hamilton Medical ventilators in use: 20 HAMILTON-C3
- Patient groups: adult, pediatric, neonatal