The latest software version 2.80 for the HAMILTON-G5/S1 brings you a host of new features, as well as improvements to existing functionalities.
A major advancement is the availability of the IntelliSync+ option*. The IntelliSync+ technology mimics the expert‘s eye by continuously analyzing waveform shapes at least hundred times per second. This allows IntelliSync+ to detect patient efforts immediately, and to initiate inspiration and expiration in real-time.
For maximum flexibility, IntelliSync+ can be activated to automate either the inspiratory trigger or the expiratory trigger, or both.
Other new features* in software v2.80 include:
- Driving pressure as a monitoring and trend parameter
- Adjustable volume limitation in volume-support and APV modes (neonatal patient group only)
- Improvements to ASV and APV modes, whereby changes in compliance and/or resistance lead to a faster adaptation of the Vtarget
- Variable adjustment of the oxygen concentration for O2 enrichment for all patient groups
* Not all features are available in all markets.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional training or for standard treatment guidelines in your facility. Any recommendations made in this article with respect to clinical practice or the use of specific products, technology or therapies represent the personal opinion of the author only, and may not be considered as official recommendations made by Hamilton Medical AG. Hamilton Medical AG provides no warranty with respect to the information contained in this article and reliance on any part of this information is solely at your own risk.