Advanced new features for the HAMILTON-G5
The latest software version 2.80 for the HAMILTON-G5 brings you a host of new features, as well as improvements to existing functionalities.
- Driving pressure as a monitoring and trend parameter
- Adjustable volume limitation in volume-support and APV modes (neonatal patient group only)
- Improvements to ASV and APV modes, whereby changes in compliance and/or resistance lead to a faster adaptation of the Vtarget
- Variable adjustment of the oxygen concentration for O2 enrichment for all patient groups
- Distributed alarm system compatibility, allowing the ventilator to be configured as part of a distributed alarm system so alarms can be displayed on other external devices
* Not all features are available in all markets.