With our new, two-part simulation software for the HAMILTON-C6*, you can adjust the ventilator settings and see the effect on the patient model.
The simulation software features:
- A fully simulated ventilator graphical user interface (GUI) with all control and alarm settings and most ventilation modes
- Real-time monitoring values, curves, and visualization for all relevant parameters
- A physiological patient model including various adjustable patient conditions: normal, COPD, and ARDS
- Monitoring parameters for the patient’s oxygenation and ventilation, including a simulated BGA
The graphical user interface (GUI) mimics the operation of the HAMILTON-C6. If you run the simulation on a device with a touch screen, operation will be very similar to operating the real device.
To run the software on your computer, use the links below.
With the new iOS app, you can also enjoy the convenience of using the HAMILTON-C6 simulation software on your iPad! Simply download the iOS app free of charge from the Apple app store.
* Now available in all CE-markets. Not yet available in the US.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional training or for standard treatment guidelines in your facility. Any recommendations made in this article with respect to clinical practice or the use of specific products, technology or therapies represent the personal opinion of the author only, and may not be considered as official recommendations made by Hamilton Medical AG. Hamilton Medical AG provides no warranty with respect to the information contained in this article and reliance on any part of this information is solely at your own risk.