Most ventilator manufacturers use their own specific abbreviations for the different ventilation modes on their ventilators. It is important for users to have a tool that enables them to compare the modes of one manufacturer with the modes of another.
The file available for download below contains the Chatburn classification, which may be used to compare ventilation modes of Dräger, Covidien (Puritan Bennett) and Maquet with Hamilton Medical ventilation modes.
This classification was also the basis for the Ventilator Mode Map app, which contains almost 300 modes of ventilation and helps you identify the modes you want to use on unfamiliar ventilators. The app allows you to:
- Identify ventilator name and manufacturer by photographs
- List all mode names on every ventilator
- Show the classification of any mode
- Determine which modes are the same by classification but have different names on different ventilators
- List all mode names associated with a given mode classification
The Ventilator Mode Map for Android can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
|Product||Category||Type/Size||Date / PN||Language|