The application note available for download below provides valuable information about the positioning and maintenance of breathing circuits and their components.
The new, 3-page document containing text, diagrams and illustrations covers the following aspects:
- Overview of the breathing circuit
- Guidelines for positioning of the circuit and flow sensor
- Benefits of using the Hamilton Medical flow sensor
- Clearing secretions, occlusions and condensation
- Using a nebulizer and filter
- Maintenance of the expiratory port on the HAMILTON-G5/S1
This application note is intended as a useful reference when ventilating adult and pediatric patients.
|Product||Category||Type/Size||Date / PN||Language|
The content of this Knowledge Base is intended for informational purposes only. Hamilton Medical AG provides no warranty with respect to the information contained in this Knowledge Base and reliance on any part of this information is solely at your own risk. For detailed instructions on operating your Hamilton Medical device, please refer to the official Hamilton Medical Operator’s Manual for the respective device.