Same compact device. More features.
The HAMILTON-C1, HAMILTON-T1, and HAMILTON-MR1 ventilators are our most popular devices. Combining big performance with a compact size, these three ventilators are ideal companions for all patient groups in different applications. The software update v3.0.x brings many new features* and improvements:
- New graphical user interface (GUI)
- Upgraded high flow oxygen therapy
- Greater visibility of TeslaSpy alarms for the HAMILTON-MR1
- Remote access to HAMILTON-H900 controls and status
- Digital solutions for respiratory care: Hamilton Connect Module and App
For an overview of the features available on each device, refer to the table below.
The new graphical user interface (GUI)
The black background of the new GUI increases the visibility of the information on the display. Visibility is also greater during active alarms, where the associated main monitoring parameters (MMPs) are color-coded.
New waveform layout
Up to three waveforms can be displayed at the same time for a better overview.
Illustrated preoperational checks
Illustrations have been added to the preoperational checks to provide additional guidance.
Open the on-screen help by touching the alarm message for easier and faster troubleshooting.
Digital solutions for respiratory care: Hamilton Connect Module and App
We aim to support our customers and provide value for them throughout the entire ventilation workflow. The new Hamilton Connect Module and the associated Hamilton Connect App are the first steps in realizing this vision. They offer a simple solution to facilitate and streamline your daily ventilation workflow.
Hamilton Connect Module
The Hamilton Connect Module integrated in the ventilator provides the HAMILTON-C1/T1 with the capability of secure wireless communication with patient data management systems, monitoring systems, and the Hamilton Connect App.
Hamilton Connect App
Hamilton Connect App connects your mobile device to your Hamilton Medical ventilator and allows you to access selected ventilation data.
Upgraded high flow oxygen therapy
High flow oxygen therapy* has been upgraded to increase the therapy and monitoring range:
- Maximum flow limitation is configurable for the neonatal category
- For flows up to 12 l/min, the flow can be adjusted in intervals of 0.5 liters. For flows higher than 12 l/min, the interval is 1 liter
- Flow rate monitoring is available
- SpO2/FiO2-ratio is available as a trend
- Advanced back-pressure management
*Always use active humidification during high flow oxygen therapy.
Greater visibility of the TeslaSpy alarms
Mirrored on the ventilator display
The audiovisual TeslaSpy alarms on the HAMILTON-MR1 are now mirrored on both the ventilator display and the alarm lamp for greater visibility.
Included in the Event log
TeslaSpy alarms are now included in the Event log as well.
Remote access to HAMILTON-H900 controls
The HAMILTON-H900 humidifier can now be controlled directly from the ventilator user interface, increasing visibility and comfort for the clinician:
- Humidifier monitoring data is directly visible on the ventilator display
- The humidification mode is automatically selected based on the chosen ventilation mode
- Dedicated humidifier modes for invasive and noninvasaive ventilation, as well as high flow oxygen therapy
- The humidifer is synchronized with the operating status of the ventilator
|Delta-sign for pressure-settings label||✓||✓||✓|
|Disable Auto alarm button||✓||✓||✓|
|Disable LPO mode||✓||✓||x|
|Greater visibility of TeslaSpy alarms||x||x||✓|
|Hamilton Connect Module||o||o||x|
|New graphical user interface (GUI)||✓||✓||✓|
|OSI score as parameter||✓||✓||x|
|Plimit setting in Controls window||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote access to HAMILTON-H900 controls and status||o||o||x|
|SpO2/FiO2-ratio as a trend in HiFlowO2 mode||✓||✓||x|
|TI max available in flow cycle modes||✓||✓||✓|
|Upgraded high flow oxygen therapy||✓||✓||x|
x Not available
Of course, these are just the new additions to the HAMILTON-C1/T1/MR1.
Best of all? Most of these new features are available free for new and existing customers!
The new HAMILTON-C1/T1/MR1 v3.0.x Brochure USA
PDF / 1.1 MB
Hamilton Connect flyer
PDF / 689.3 KB