New software with IntelliSync+ for HAMILTON-G5/S1
The latest software version 2.80 for the HAMILTON-G5/S1 brings you a host of new features, as well as improvements to existing functionalities.
A major advancement is the availability of the IntelliSync+ option*. The IntelliSync+ technology mimics the expert‘s eye by continuously analyzing waveform shapes at least hundred times per second. This allows IntelliSync+ to detect patient efforts immediately, and to initiate inspiration and expiration in real-time.
For maximum flexibility, IntelliSync+ can be activated to automate either the inspiratory trigger or the expiratory trigger, or both.
Other new features* in software v2.80 include:
- Driving pressure as a monitoring and trend parameter
- Adjustable volume limitation in volume-support and APV modes (neonatal patient group only)
- Improvements to ASV and APV modes, whereby changes in compliance and/or resistance lead to a faster adaptation of the Vtarget
- Variable adjustment of the oxygen concentration for O2 enrichment for all patient groups
* Not all features are available in all markets.