The latest software version 2.80 for the HAMILTON-G5 brings you a host of new features, as well as improvements to existing functionalities.
- Driving pressure as a monitoring and trend parameter
- Adjustable volume limitation in volume-support and APV modes (neonatal patient group only)
- Improvements to ASV and APV modes, whereby changes in compliance and/or resistance lead to a faster adaptation of the Vtarget
- Variable adjustment of the oxygen concentration for O2 enrichment for all patient groups
- Distributed alarm system compatibility, allowing the ventilator to be configured as part of a distributed alarm system so alarms can be displayed on other external devices
* Not all features are available in all markets.
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional training or for standard treatment guidelines in your facility. Any recommendations made in this article with respect to clinical practice or the use of specific products, technology or therapies represent the personal opinion of the author only, and may not be considered as official recommendations made by Hamilton Medical AG. Hamilton Medical AG provides no warranty with respect to the information contained in this article and reliance on any part of this information is solely at your own risk.