Register now to take part in our interactive symposium on lung-protective ventilation!
Join our team of ventilation experts for a full day of both theory and practical learning on the following topics:
- An individualised approach using Adaptive Support Ventilation® (ASV®)
- Your bedside assistant: INTELLiVENT®-ASV
- Optimising lung volume: Recruitability assessment and performing recruitment manoeuvres with the P/V Tool®
- Individualised lung-protective ventilation based on esophageal pressure
Choose the date and location that suits you:
|December 8, 2021||Royal College of Physicians, London|
|February 2, 2022||Double Tree Hotel, Harrogate|
- 8 am–5 pm
- £15 per person (lunch and refreshments included)
- CPD points awarded for participation
Tickets are available at www.eventbrite.co.uk (search ‘Advanced Ventilation Symposium’).
We look forward to seeing you there!
The content of this article is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional training or for standard treatment guidelines in your facility. Any recommendations made in this article with respect to clinical practice or the use of specific products, technology or therapies represent the personal opinion of the author only, and may not be considered as official recommendations made by Hamilton Medical AG. Hamilton Medical AG provides no warranty with respect to the information contained in this article and reliance on any part of this information is solely at your own risk.