The application note available for download below provides valuable information about the positioning and maintenance of breathing circuits and their components.
The new, 3-page document containing text, diagrams and illustrations covers the following aspects:
- Overview of the breathing circuit
- Guidelines for positioning of the circuit and flow sensor
- Benefits of using the Hamilton Medical flow sensor
- Clearing secretions, occlusions and condensation
- Using a nebulizer and filter
- Maintenance of the expiratory port on the HAMILTON-G5/S1
This application note is intended as a useful reference when ventilating adult and pediatric patients.
|Product||Category||Type/Size||Date / PN||Language|
The content of this Knowledge Base is intended for use by Hamilton Medical distribution partners for informational purposes only, and should not be copied, distributed or published in any way. While the information contained herein is believed to be accurate, it does not represent an official recommendation from Hamilton Medical AG, nor may it substitute an opinion, assessment or instructions provided by a trained healthcare professional.