Intelligent transport ventilation
The first transport ventilator that combines the functionality of a fully featured ICU ventilator with the compactness and ruggedness required for transport.
The HAMILTON-T1 enables you to provide optimal ventilation therapy to all patient groups during transport.
- Approvals and certificates for use in ambulances, helicopters and airplanes
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- Independence from compressed air
- Up to 9 hours of battery operating time
- Noninvasive ventilation and integrated high flow oxygen therapy*
- Advanced ventilation modes, including ASV® and INTELLiVENT®-ASV
- CPR ventilation
- Digital solutions for respiratory care: Hamilton Connect Module and App
*Always use active humidification during high flow oxygen therapy.
HAMILTON-T1 in 3D
Designed for mobility and convenient transport
Approved for all types of transport
The HAMILTON-T1 meets the transport standards EN 794-3 and ISO 10651-3 for emergency and transport ventilators, EN 1789 for ambulances, EN 13718-1 and RTCA/DO-160G for aircraft, as well as IEC 60601-1-12 for basic safety and essential performance. It reliably accompanies your patients to any destination either within or outside of the hospital, on the ground, at sea, and in the air.
Independent from compressed air
The integrated high-performance turbine enables the HAMILTON-T1 to be completely independent from compressed air, reducing weight and saving space. Even patients ventilated noninvasively can be transported successfully across greater distances.
Up to 9 hours of battery operating time
A battery operating time of up to 9 hours is provided by one integrated and one hot-swappable battery. The battery operating time can be extended as required with additional hot-swappable batteries.
For transporting all patients, even the smallest
State-of-the-art ventilation therapy for newborns
- Noninvasive ventilation modes and therapies developed especially for neonatal patients (synchronized noninvasive ventilation, demand-flow nCPAP modes, Volume Support mode, and high flow oxygen therapy)
- Invasive ventilation modes developed for neonatal patients, including volume-targeted ventilation
- Leak compensation in every mode
Continuity of care for newborns from the delivery room to the NICU, as well as for transport
- In combination with a transport incubator, it represents an advanced solution for intra- and interhospital transport
- Monitoring parameters specific to neonates (SpO2 measurement with Oxygen Saturation Index, SpO2/FiO2-ratio, and CO2 measurement)
Dedicated interfaces and consumables for neonates
- Interfaces for noninvasive ventilation specifically for neonates
- Robust proximal sensor for accurate flow measurement with low dead space
- Single-use consumables that may help in controlling infections
For armed forces
The HAMILTON-T1 for armed forces faithfully accompanies your patients to any destination on the ground, at sea, and in the air.
After successfully passing the tests for military compliance according to highest demands under toughest conditions, the HAMILTON-T1 was registered for a NATO stock number (NSN 6515-01-648-5814), and is now officially available in the US military ECAT catalog.
HAMILTON-T1 for pandemics or mass casualties
Emergency preparedness ventilators must be versatile enough to meet the ventilator demands of a mass casualty and/or pandemic event. The AARC provides a list of requirements in Guidelines for Acquisition of Ventilators to Meet Demands for Pandemic Flu and Mass Casualty Incidents, all of which the HAMILTON-T1 either meets or exceeds.
What customers say about HAMILTON-T1
Dr. Ralf Huth
Senior Physician Interdisciplinary Pediatric ICU
Center for Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine, Mainz, Germany
We use the HAMILTON-T1 for intrahospital transport and transfers to other hospitals. This ensures that the patient receives the same quality of ventilation during transport as at the bedside.
Senior Physician PICU & Pulmonology
Clinic for Pediatric Medicine, Mannheim, Germany
The leakage compensation of the HAMILTON-T1 is excellent and even better than in a conventional ICU ventilator. The patient is, even with high leakages, at all times optimally synchronized.
Life Flight Neonatal RN
Intermountain Life Flight, Salt Lake City (UT), US
To be able to use nCPAP with the HAMILTON-T1 is a huge advantage for us. We no longer have to intubate certain babies just for transport.
Dr. Olivier Seiler
Deputy Medical Director (till 2014)
Rega Air Ambulance, Zurich, Switzerland
ASV in particular has proven its worth in everyday use. Our crews are highly enthusiastic about it. They say that they don’t have to worry about the ventilation and can focus on setting the patient up.
HAMILTON-T1 brochure SW3.0.x
PDF / 13.4 MB
HAMILTON-T1 brochure neonatal function SW3.0.x
PDF / 1.9 MB
PDF / 810.8 KB
HAMILTON-T1 technical specifications SW3.0.x
PDF / 251.7 KB
PDF / 1.3 MB
High flow oxygen therapy
PDF / 1.5 MB
Brochures Marketing materials
HAMILTON-T1 night vision option flyer
PDF / 91.2 KB
HAMILTON-T1 - Required ventilator capabilities for pandemics or mass casualties
PDF / 1.6 MB
Brochures Marketing materials
Hamilton Connect flyer
PDF / 327.1 KB
PDF / 1.2 MB
Depending on your country, some features may be available as options, may have different specifications than described on this website, or may not be available. Contact your Hamilton Medical representative for details.