Experts On Air
Take a front-row seat to hear live interviews with clinical experts! You can expand or refresh your knowledge on various aspects of respiratory support and get valuable tips for your daily practice.
What is Experts On Air?
- A series of live Zoom events on different aspects of a central topic
- Events are approximately 30 minutes in duration
- Each event features a presentation by the speaker together with questions from the interviewer
How can I participate?
- Anyone can join but registration is necessary (maximum of 1,000 participants per session)
- Sign up below to receive your access link (48 hours prior) and a link to the recording after the event
- You can ask the experts any questions directly during the webinar or submit them during the signup process
Series 1: High flow oxygen therapy (HFOT)
In our first webinar series, five international experts discussed various aspects of treating patients with high flow oxygen therapy. They looked at some of the challenges you might face and offered their tips and tricks for best practice to improve patient outcomes.
Six events. Five experts. Four months.
COMPLETED - Webinar 1: February 10, 2022; 15:00 (Sharon Einav, Tommaso Mauri)
Right patient, right treatment, right time? How to use HFOT guidelines
COMPLETED - Webinar 2: February 24, 2022; 15:00 (Tommaso Mauri, Jens Bräunlich)
How to optimize HFOT settings - Input from physiological studies
COMPLETED - Webinar 3: March 17, 2022; 15:00 (Oriol Roca, Sharon Einav)
How to monitor patients during nasal HFOT
COMPLETED - Webinar 4: March 31, 2022; 15:00 (Jean-Damien Ricard, Tommaso Mauri)
Intubation in hypoxemic respiratory failure. Does time matter?
COMPLETED - Webinar 5: April 14, 2022; 15:00 (Jens Bräunlich, Tommaso Mauri)
HFOT in hypercapnic respiratory failure
Learn more and access the recording to this event.
COMPLETED - Webinar 6: May 5, 2022; 15:00 (Jean-Damien Ricard, Oriol Roca)
HFOT outside of critical care