The breath of life
- State-of-the-art invasive ventilation modes
- Synchronized noninvasive ventilation*
- Demand-flow nCPAP modes* and high flow oxygen therapy*
- Leak compensation in every mode
* Optional - not available in all markets
Having their newborn baby start life in the NICU is something no parent-to-be could ever imagine.
The chances of survival often rest on the availability of adequate ventilaton support. However this
can place significant strain not only on the tiny patient, but also on you as the caregiver.
For more than 30 years we have been developing intelligent ventilation solutions to provide safer
care for all ICU patients, even the tiniest of them. Our aim is to support you as much as we can in
offering those newborns the best possible care with our whole ventilator portfolio.
Comprehensive care for newborns in just one device
- Remote access to HAMILTON-H900 controls and status
- Wireless connectivity with Hamilton Connect Module
- SpO2 measurement with OSI (oxygen saturation index), monitoring of SpO2/FiO2 ratio
- CO2 measurement – volumetric capnography with low dead space
- Independent of compressed air supply
- Up to 4 hours of battery operating time and less than 5 kg in weight
The HAMILTON-C1 neo* ventilator combines invasive and noninvasive modes** with the options of nCPAP and high flow oxygen therapy in a single, compact device. Both the small footprint and the integrated high-performance turbine, which enables the HAMILTON-C1 neo to be operated independently of a compressed air supply, ensure maximum mobility. This makes it an ideal companion for your smallest patients in the intensive care unit, emergency ward, recovery or delivery room, as well as during intrahospital transport.
* The HAMILTON-C1 neo is a HAMILTON-C1 ventilator on which the neo option is enabled. The HAMILTON-C1 with the neo option is dedicated exclusively to neonatal ventilation; only modes and features applicable to neonatal ventilation are supported.
** Optional - not available in all markets
Neonatal ventilation brochure US
PDF / 1.6 MB
HAMILTON-C1 neo brochure SW3.0.x USA
PDF / 1.6 MB
HAMILTON-C1 technical specifications SW3.0.x US
PDF / 227.2 KB
Depending on your country, some features may be available as options, may have different specifications than described on this website, or may not be available. Contact your Hamilton Medical representative for details.