Intelligent Ventilation from ICU to MRI
Especially developed for the MRI suite.
The HAMILTON-MR1 combines reliability, compact size, and high performance with patient-adaptive modes that support advanced lung-protective strategies. It is the ideal choice for transporting ventilated patients to the MRI department.
- MR-Conditional with the use of 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla static magnetic field scanners
- The ventilator can remain close to the patient even during MRI scans
- Integrated TeslaSpy magnetic field navigator
- Adult, pediatric, and neonatal ventilation
- Up to 9 hours of battery operating time
- Independence from compressed air
- Advanced ventilation modes including ASV® - Adaptive Support Ventilation®
- Noninvasive ventilation
HAMILTON-MR1 in 3D
Adapted to the MRI environment
The HAMILTON-MR1 guarantees continuous, uncompromised ventilation care from the ICU to the MRI scanner and back.
- MR-Conditional (up to 50 mT) with the use of 1.5 Tesla and 3.0 Tesla static magnetic field scanners
- The trolley’s auto-lock brake locks the wheels as soon as you release the handle to prevent it from rolling accidentally towards the MRI scanner
- Hamilton Medical offers a variety of breathing circuits suitable for the MRI suite. The proximal flow sensor allows you to measure flow and pressure close to the patient’s airway, even when using very long breathing circuits
Integrated TeslaSpy with standalone alarms mirrored on the device for more safety
- Magnetic field navigator
- Continuously measures the background magnetic levels, even when the ventilator is switched off
- Alarms are mirrored on the ventilator GUI and alarm lamp
Gas source switch
- Automatically switches between the gas cylinder and central gas supply
- Uninterrupted supply allows for continuous ventilation
What customers say about HAMILTON-MR1
Dr. Adrian Wäckerlin
Head of ICU, Grisons Cantonal Hospital
Grisons Cantonal Hospital, Chur, Switzerland
Until now, we ventilated our ICU patients during MRI scanning with an anesthesia ventilator. Therefore, we had to consult an anesthetist every time to handle the equipment. With the HAMILTON-MR1, we are now completely independent.
Director of Respiratory Care
Florida Hospital, Orlando (FL), USA
You can take the patient on the HAMILTON-MR1 from the ICU down to the magnetic resident imaging suite for an MR study and not have to change a thing about the mechanical ventilation. And that is a true advantage because you are not risking lung de-recruitment and a patient setback, which would keep the patient in the hospital longer and make it more uncomfortable for them.
HAMILTON-MR1 brochure USA SW3.0.x
PDF / 13.4 MB
HAMILTON-MR1 technical specifications SW3.0.x
PDF / 225.4 KB
PDF / 1.3 MB
Depending on your country, some features may be available as options, may have different specifications than described on this website, or may not be available. Contact your Hamilton Medical representative for details.